To send invoices to your customers, you must first understand how to choose the delivery channel through which you want to send them.
Through which channels can I deliver my invoices?
There are multiple ways to send invoices to your customers with Banqup:
- E-mail → your customer receives the invoice through email
- Self printing → you take care of the printing and delivery of the invoice yourself
- Print & Post → Banqup takes care of the printing and delivery of the invoice by post
- Delivery on Platform → your customer is also a member of the platform, the invoice will be sent straight to their account
You can choose any of those delivery channels for:
Choose a channel for all customers
You can assign a default delivery channel to each new customer added to the platform.
- Go to your Settings.
- Default delivery channel of new clients.
This setting will be used for both manual and automatic creation of customers and only applies to new customers, existing customers will not be affected.
Choose a channel for a single client
- Go to Customers & Suppliers.
- Click on a customer.
- Under Channel, choose the channel through which to deliver invoices to this client
- Click on Save.
Choose a channel for a single document
- Go to your Accounts Receivable.
- Click on a document in draft status.
- Next to Channel, choose the delivery channel.
- Click on Save.
How to send invoices to your customers
Now that you've chosen how your customers will receive your outbound invoices, it's time to send them.
You can send:
Select the invoice(s) you want to send (one or several at a time) then click the Send button.
The status switches to Delivery pending.
Once the invoice is delivered, the status switches to how long is left before the due date.