Prerequisite: activation of the Payment Services
To pay your purchase invoices directly from the platform, follow this procedure:
- Go to the Accounts Payable menu.
- Make sure the invoices you want to pay have been accepted.
- Select the invoice(s) you want to pay then click on Pay documents.
- An overview of the invoices you are about to pay is displayed on the screen. Above the overview, you can select your payment method.
Click on Pay invoices at the bottom to pay the listed invoices in a single transaction.
Tip: to pay invoices individually, you can untick the Pay invoices in bulk with Banqup account box and a Pay button will appear next to each invoice.
Note: when a supplier's IBAN is missing, you will have to add it first by clicking on Add account to go further.
- Once payment has been made, a confirmation screen will appear with a summary of the invoices you have just paid.
- Your documents get the paid status and are sent to the archive.